Most of our software is released via our group's GitHub presence - please have a look at CN-UPB@Github.
Repositories of particular interest:
- Containernet: Use Docker containers as host in Mininet emulations.
- Maxinet: An extended version of Mininet, capable to run across a cluster of machines.
- DCT2Gen: A generator for data-center style traffic based on stochastic properties of Layer2 traffic traces.
- NetSLS: Integration Hadoop's scheduler with Maxinet
- OpenBarista: An orchestration framework for NFV.
- FCAPP: Placement of NFV functions in a mobile backhaul network to handle coordination mechanisms like CoMP
- Flexible services placement: Dealing with NFV chains where function can be reordered; simulation code.