Every participant has the following tasks:
1. Written outline for the selected to
- On November 16, 2014 a written outline for the selected topic must be submitted.
2. Short presentation of topic and task
- On December 18, 2014 every has to present his/her topic and task briefly (5 minute presentation, 10 minutes for feedback)
- The short presentation should ensure that every participant understood the selected topic/task and gets feedback intermediate feedback.
3. Prepare and present talk for the selected topic
- Contact with the supervisor on a regular base
- Max. time slot for presentation: 30 minutes
- Time slot for presentation and discussion: 45 minutes
4. Written versions for the selected topic
- Min. length: 12 pages
- Max. length: 14 pages
- Template LNCS: LaTex or Word
5. Presence in all meetings and obeying of all deadlines (see important dates)
6. Review of two other seminar theses
- At the beginning of the review phase each student receives two preliminary versions of theses on other seminar topics which should be reviewed.
- The review phase starts on January 6, 2015 and ends on January 18, 2015.
7. Active participation in the discussions
- On the February 5, 2015 all written versions will be accessible.
- Two questions for each selected presentation (to be determined) have to be prepared and send to Dennis Wolters by the February 9, 2015.
- The questions shall critically investigate the presented topics. Of course, questions for comprehension are allowed after each talk, but are not sufficient for submission.
The seminar will be held as block seminar in the end of the semester (February 10 and 11, 2015 in Room ZM1.01-28 at the Zukunftsmeile).
More Information on the seminar can be found in the seminar guidelines.
All the submissions (outline, thesis, slides) must be uploaded to the SVN: https://svn-serv.cs.uni-paderborn.de/AMBT14/
Please use the folder named after your IMT-Login.
- Master 2004:
- Module III.1.2: Softwaretechnik II
- Module III.1.5: Datenbanken und Informationssysteme
- Module III.1.6: Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Master 2009:
- Module III.1.1: Modellbasierte SWE
- Module III.1.3: Datenbanken und Informationssysteme
- Module III.1.6: Konstruktive Methoden des SE