Every participant has the following tasks:
1. Submit written outline and initial literature overview for the selected topic
2. Short presentation of topic and task (May 14, 2019)
- The short presentation should ensure that every participant understood the selected topic/task and gets feedback intermediate feedback.
3. Long presentation of your seminar work (July 11+12, 2019)
4. Submission seminar thesis (multiple submissions at different stages - see important dates)
5. Presence in all meetings and obeying of all deadlines (see important dates)
6. Review of two other seminar theses
- At the beginning of the review phase each student receives two preliminary versions of theses on other seminar topics which should be reviewed.
7. Active participation in the discussions