We are always looking for motivated and skilled students interested in the foundations and applications of cryptographic techniques. We offer exciting topics for BSc and MSc theses, which are usually motivated by our current research at the intersection of theoretical and real-world cryptography. Our current research includes, for example:
- Forward-secure 0-RTT key exchange, puncturable encryption and HIBE
- Possibility and impossibility of tight security proofs
- New constructions of public-key cryptographic primitives, like digital signatures, public-key encryption and IBE
- Time-lock encryption and its security
- Smart Encryption (further information)
Please contact Rafael Kurek if you are interested in working with us!