Examination Credits achieved at external universities at home or abroad or in Paderborn before starting the Master Program can be recognized if they are equivalent to examinations of credits of the Computer Science Degree Program. A first useful step is to establish the credits achieved made at the home university and to submit the spreadsheet to the Computer Science Academic Advising.
For the final recognition, an application for recognition has to be filed at the Examination Committee. You will find the form on the Central Examination Office’s website. You can submit it at the office of Computer Science Academic Advising. Please visit the office hours of the Computer Science Academic Advising and bring the following documents with you:
- The Form for Recognition of achieved credits filled as completely as possible
- as completely as possible filled In case you did not achieve the credits at Paderborn University:
- An official Transcript of Records including all achieved credits (original or certified copy) issued by your home university’s examination office.
- If possible bring the documents showing the contents of the courses which shall be recognized or rather look for corresponding references on the web.
- In addition to credits achieved abroad
- If your certificates are not issued in German or English, bring a certified translation into German or English with you
- As well as a certification of the International Office about the recognition possibilities of credits of the university abroad
If all documents are filed completely the recognition can be granted and delivered to the Examination Office immediately.
Further information will give the International Office.