Additional Seminar Information:
Every participant has the following tasks:
1. Prepare and present talk for selected topic
- Contact with the supervisor on a regular base
- Max. time slot for presentation: 40 minutes
- Time slot for presentation and discussion: 60 minutes
2. Written versions for the selected topic
3. Presence in all presentations
4. Active participation in the discussions
- Two questions for each selected presentation (to be determined)
- On July, 2nd, all written versions can be found on the homepage. Questions are to be sent to Prof. Engels by July, 6th.
- The questions shall critically investigate the presented topics. Of course, questions for comprehension are allowed after each talk, but are not sufficient for submission to Prof. Engels.
5. Register for the mailing list "firstname.lastname@example.org":
The seminar will be held as block seminar in the end of the semester.
- Presentation of Prof. Engels on the topic "How to prepare yourself for the seminar" on 04.05.2011, 9:00 in E4.117
- Written seminar paper (Version 0.9) due on 30.06.2011
- Block seminar presentations will be held on July 7th, 09:00 - 12:00; July 8th, 08:30 - 12:45; and July 18th, 09:00 - 12:00 in E4.117
- Submission of seminar paper's final version due on 01.08.2011 (firm deadline)
The kick-off meeting including the assigning of topics will be on April, 6th, 16:00 in E4.301. Interested students may contact Zille Huma and Maria Semenyak and possibly pronounce requests for topics.
Prof. Dr. Gregor Engels
- Modules III.1.1& III.1.2: Softwaretechnik I/II
- Module III.1.5: Datenbanken und Informationssysteme
- Module III.1.6: Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Module III.1.1: Modellbasierte SWE
- Module III.1.3: Datenbanken und Informationssysteme
- Module III.1.5: Analytische Methoden des SE
- Module III.1.6: Konstruktive Methoden des SE