New Work = New Benefits?
Your "new working world" of tomorrow.
You are studying computer science, computer engineering, business informatics, economics or related courses of study and are interested in finding out about your future job and your future working environment in a relaxed atmosphere and personal exchange? Are you looking for a thesis, a job in a corporate or university environment, as a working student, trainee or young professional? You want to find out which job profiles are right for you or you already have a specific position in mind and would like professional feedback on your application strategy? You want to know what constitutes contemporary and future-oriented work and discuss mutual expectations from the employer's and employee's point of view?
Then the 2nd SICP Students' Day, the career forum of the SICP - Software Innovation Campus Paderborn of the University of Paderborn, is the right place for you!
What is "in it" for you?
- Get to know the professional worlds of the companies and the University of Paderborn in our fair foyer and through exciting lectures.
- Find out about and apply for possible theses, internships and jobs.
- Discuss your application strategy with experts from the University's Career Service and get exclusive tips and tricks for your next application.
- Experience the research and projects of the University of Paderborn and partner companies in the SICP through different demonstrators.
- Apply current methods of the "new working world" in practice-oriented workshops and prepare yourself for your professional future.
- Find out what companies expect from you as an applicant.
- Make first contacts or expand your existing network with representatives of companies in the region and the University of Paderborn, in a relaxed atmosphere at the "Eat & Meet".
Come to “Future Miles 2” on October 21, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and find out about your working world of tomorrow!